Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bath Time


Two posts in one day, wow. This should hold me over for a good 6 months or so...

Anyways, I thought I would post some pictures of Sean from bath time. It seems to be kind of hit or miss with him. He usually tolerates his bath pretty well, but lately he has screamed from beginning to end. That is really rough, it breaks my heart to hear him wail like that. It usually makes for a very quick, not so thorough bath.

This is his very unhappy face, we have lots of shots of this during bath time.











This is his "I'm not happy about this, but I will tolerate it for the time being". This is his Mommy's attempt to preserve his dignity :)









Gotta love that bottom lip. He can stick it out so far and make it quiver like it is his job. At least bath time is almost over...










This is about as happy as bath time gets. I think this is such a sweet picture :)

1 comment: