Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sean's Laugh

Sean laughed for the first time yesterday, and I am pretty sure it was the cutest thing I have ever heard. The best part was that almost all of Austin's family got to hear it and Austin got it on video.
We have been crazy busy lately with friends, church, family, and just life in general. He even got to see his Aunt Tyler graduate from UGA this weekend, we are so proud of her! Sean is growing so fast. He is already in his 6 month clothes at only 4 months. We went to the doctor last week and he is almost 15 lbs. I knew he felt heavy :) He is so fun right now, he talks and squeals with delight all the time (he is super noisy when he wants to be). I think he has been spending too much time with our dogs because the other night he started panting. It was so funny, stuck his tongue out and everything. I think he was trying to figure out how to laugh.



Today has been a great day of relaxing and recuperating from a busy week. It has been a great Mother's Day, I wouldn't have changed a thing. I am so blessed and so thankful for my sweet family.


1 comment: