Sean turned 10 months yesterday. I can't believe it's been that long. In 10 months he has almost tripled in weight, learned how to crawl, laugh, dance, feed himself, and just within the last few days walk! It's amazing how much he has changed and learned in such a short period of time.
Motherhood has been such a fun and challenging adventure so far. It seems like every time I get used to our routine or we get in a good rhythm, it all changes. The last week or so Sean hasn't been sleeping as long as he used to in the morning, which is really not a big deal, except that I am not a morning person. I don't wake up ready to go in the morning. If it is before 8, I am usually pretty cranky and not a whole lot of fun. Thankfully Austin is a morning person and is happy to hang out with Sean while I slowly wake up. Sean used to sleep till 8 or 8:30 which was perfect. I could not have asked for a better situation. I'm hoping he will return to that, but I am afraid between teething and the time change coming up I am doomed to have early mornings.
Sean finally has his first tooth. I was starting to think he was never going to get teeth, but one showed up last week. I'm thinking he might have one more that is trying to come in. He hasn't been napping real well lately and I am blaming it on teething :)
He is so fun right now. His personality is really starting to show and he is so snuggly. I have enjoyed watching him play with other babies his age. He is finally starting to interact and play with his friends more. He also loves playing with our dogs. He uses them to pull up on, to climb on, and loves letting them lick his hands.
Despite the lack of sleep and other challenges and changes that come with motherhood, I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment