Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sean's new style


This is how I found Sean this morning (who couldn't love that face?). Poor kid... I'm not even sure when he did this, his arm was pretty chilly. It didn't seem to bother him though. I know he looks mad in the picture, he is, but it is because he wants to eat not have his picture taken. Clearly, he does not like when breakfast is postponed.

He is so sweet and snuggly first thing in the morning. It just melts my heart. Sean is at such a fun stage right now. He is really getting good at walking and spends most of his day trying to walk and falling. He can walk most of the way across our living room pretty easily and gets better everyday. Yesterday, he ate his lunch all by himself. I was so excited!! It meant I had a few minutes to make cupcakes for a friend's birthday. It also means that he is getting big, he doesn't need his mommy to spoon feed him pureed food for every meal.

I just can't believe he is about to be one, it blows my mind. This time last year seems like it was so long ago, and it's hard to remember being what being pregnant felt like. I do remember the anticipation and being so excited about meeting Sean. I am so thankful for my sweet little boy and the almost 11 months we have had with him :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren! Love the one-arm-in-one-arm-out pajama look. Classy! ;) That's so great that he has learned to feed himself--makes life a little bit easier. However I'm sure it is bittersweet to watch him grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA - How in the world did he do that?! I'm impressed :) it's a good look for him, lol. It's such a blessing to have you guys over and learn what "normal" kids are supposed to be doing so we can better meet Skylar's needs. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete