We had our ultrasound on Saturday and found out we are having another little boy. I am only 17 weeks, so we will have another ultrasound at the beginning of May to confirm, but I'm pretty sure they got it right. We are really excited about Sean having a a little brother to play with. I hope they will be close and enjoy each other. I was hoping for a little girl (I keep seeing little sundresses out, and they are so sweet), but for now I was made to be a Mommy to little boys. I'm so glad we are almost halfway, and now I can start doing things to get ready.
Since we already have everything for a boy, we don't really need much for this baby, which is nice. We aren't going to change the nursery, but we are going to work on getting Sean's big boy room ready for him. I keep walking by it and imaging it with bunk beds and toys scattered everywhere. I'm so excited to get working on his room, I can't wait to see how it will turn out! Austin is about to start on the bunk beds, so he has a little over 5 months. Hopefully that is enough time.
OH MY GOSH!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteLauren! Yeah for little boys!!! It will be so nice for Sean to have a little buddy- plus you get to use all those itty bitty outfits again that Sean only got to wear a handful of times.
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean about the sundresses though :)
Blessings to you as you go through this pregnancy!