Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update


The last few months have been kind of crazy around here. Between our anniversary ski trip, finding out we were expecting baby #2, and Sean, things have been busy. Sean is at such a fun/challenging age right now. He thinks he is a monkey and makes monkey noises when you say anything about a monkey or if he sees one. He loves to sit in your lap while you read him a book, and he LOVES to read. We read probably 30 books everyday, I'm not kidding. I have started hiding some of them after I have read them 5 or 6 times in a row. He loves to explore in the backyard and, thankfully, he is no longer eating what he picks up. After he is done exploring he wants to swing on our porch swing.

He is also at the age of temper tantrums. Those have been challenging for sure. He isn't really talking yet, so he gets frustrated easily when he isn't getting his way or when we can't understand what he wants. Maybe he will get it all out of his system now and when the baby comes he will be a perfect little angel...

We have decided to get Sean bunk beds for his big boy room. Actually, Austin is going to build them for him. We got him his new bedding which I think he really likes and will be fun in his new room. I am so excited about getting it ready for him.

We find out a week from today if we are having a boy or a girl. I am so excited to find out! It made the pregnancy seem real when we found out Sean was a boy. We are finding out at almost 17 weeks, but then our doctor will do an ultrasound at 21 weeks. I can't wait!! I'm like a little kid at Christmas the night before the ultrasound. I don't sleep well, and the night goes very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment